Disclaimer Please take note that Route Management, nor any of its divisions or subsidiaries, will never change banking details via email. Any notification of amended banking details which may appear to come from our offices are to be ignored and disregarded. If there are any queries, please contact our offices and request to speak directly to the person or division concerned. In such event where you may have effected payment pursuant to an email purporting to have come from our offices pertaining to a change account details, you will be liable for any losses you may incur as a result thereof. The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.
All companies in the Route Holdings Group treat the personal information that we collect from you as private and confidential. This Privacy Notice informs you on how we treat your personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”).
Please note that your personal information as defined in POPIA and PAIA includes your financial information. We will collect personal information from you by obtaining it directly from yourself and where lawful and reasonable, from third-parties and public sources. This includes credit bureaus and government agencies.
We collect and process your personal information mainly to:
- comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- obtain finance on your behalf (Route Quest);
- provide you with value added products and services;
and advise that we may share your personal information with:
- other companies in the Route Holdings Group, its service providers and other third-parties in order to comply with our regulatory obligations;
- our businesWs partners for instance the commercial bank and/or financial institutions where we apply for finance on your behalf (Route Quest);
- our alliance partners, where applicable for potential risk mitigation (Route Quest);
- our professional law and accounting advisers, third-party vendors or independent contractors who process personal information on our behalf to support our business;
- judicial, regulatory and law enforcement bodies;
- any party to whom we assign our rights under this Agreement or any of our agreements for products and services; and
- credit bureaus, where credit products are applied for by you.
Before you provide us with personal information of a third-party, please ensure that you take the necessary steps to inform the third-party that you need to disclose their details to us and provide such a third-party with a copy of this notice.
Any personal information we share is subject to our privacy and security requirements. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal information is processed lawfully and in a reasonable manner, that does not infringe your privacy rights.
We may contact you from time to time about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communication, you may update your preferences by sending an email to email@example.com, from where your request will be directed to the relevant Information Officer.
We will keep your personal information for the timeframes as required by law. After this time, we will securely destroy or de-identify this information.
You have the right to ask us for access to your personal information and to instruct us to amend and/or delete any personal information, or to object to us processing your personal information. You can also let us know if you want us to stop or limit how we use your personal information.
If you do not agree with how we use your personal information, please lodge a complaint with firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support.